Mohand Marg Trek 4 Days Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Srinagar, Kashmir
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys
Srinagar and Kashmir Tour Itinerary
A Two-hour Drive from Srinagar to Anderwan Village for An Overnight Stay. Meet Highland and Nomad People to Get An Introduction of Mohand Marg and Legacy of Sir Aurel Stein. Here We Will Interact with the People Whose Forefathers Used to Serve Sir Stein in His Journeys to Majestic Meadow and Will Listen Fairy Tales of His Journeys.
After Breakfast We Start Hiking Along Brari Pathri and Satwas Stream Which Originate from Glaciers of Malood. After One Hour We Will Get An Aerial View of Sind Valley from Jabbad. We Take Some Rest There. After Hiking Further Up to a Few Hundred Meters We Will Cross Doaba Forests that Runs Into the Majestic Mohand Marg Meadow. We Will Pitch Our Tents At the Same Place Where Sir Aurel Stein Used to Stay for Years.
After Breakfast We Will Visit Lal Marg, Kannidalau and Malood Pass Which Leads to the South Face of Mighty Mount Harmukh and Then We Return to Mohand Marg Camp for An Overnight Stay.
We Descend Back Through Same Route to Anderwan Village and Drive Back to Srinagar.
More Details about Srinagar and Kashmir Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.